sexta-feira, 6 de março de 2009

Versinhos bacanas (5)

"Here comes success (2x)
Over my hill (2x)
Here comes success (2x)
Here comes my car (2x)
Here comes my chinese rug (2x)
Here comes success (2x)
In the last ditch (2x)
I’l think of you (2x)
It will be true (2x)
Sweetheart I’m telling you (2x)
Here comes the zoo (2x)
Here comes success (2x)
Horay success (2x)
Here comes success
Horay success
Sucess
(2x)
I can’t help myself (2x)
I just got to got to go to (2x)
I can’t stand it
Here comes my face
(2x)
Out of the crowd (2x)
...
I’m gonna do the twist (2x)
I’m moved, man, I’m wigged
Oh I’,m moved and I’m wigged
I’m crazy – I’m gonna
I’m gonna go crazy

Let’s blast off
Baby let’s blast off

Blast off on success (2x)
Oh you slay me
Oh you slay me baby (2x)
I’m gonna do the twist (2x)
I’m gonna hop like a frog" (2x)

(Success, do digníssimo James Newell Osterberg, o primeiro e único Iggy Pop)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário